You are here

Cant stand 2 of the 3 step kids

what the hell was I thinking's picture

So I have 5 kids all together I have my two bio kids little boy 5 and little girl 2. I have 3 step children boy 11, girl 10, girl 6. I and I cant stand the 11 yr old step son and the 6 yr old girl. THey both are so disrespect fun to me the 11 yr old just told me the other day he can not stand me and never has and Ive been married to his so called dad for 3 1/2 yrs now. And she always says dad will you leave her for mom I want you back with mom which i can understand to some level but on the other I'm a step child I dont remember ever being hateful like that to my step-mom. ANy how here is the mind blower about this whole situation. THe 11 yr old boy and 6 yr old girl dont even belong to him his ex wife went on a drug beng and she left him with the older two step kids and then a few years later the fourth of july they did it again she told him she was pregnant with his baby the thing is she had the baby in April and she and him only had sex that one time. last time I calculated she was pregnant for 11 mths yeah no not in this life time. Any how but he took responsibility for her. The real guy thinks the baby is my husbands to and broke up with her but she looks just like this guy and everything. So the two kids that are not my husband don't like me and I don't like them. His ex wife calls all the time and talks bad about me to the kids she leaves them with any one and everyone and never takes them to any of their sports and when i do something wrong I am a horrible mom and she does not want me to taking care of her kids. I go to all the parent teacher conf and sign them up for sports and she promises she is going to get them there when she has them o did I mention we take care of all the kids but the youngest step girl 6. Like recently she signed 9 yr old up for facebook and husband wanted me to delete it and he didn't even tell her it was his and my idea it was just mine. I don't know what to do I dont want to end our marriage over kids that belong to my husband but I dont know what else to do. He thinks they are all his and does not look at them any other way I'm happy for that but I think real dads should take some responsibility. The worst part is I talk to my husband about and he says im just being a drama lama or they dont mean it or shes 6 or yeah they never to anything wrong and the 6 yr old is always wanting to be the center of attention she has to tell her dad she loves him every 5 min and kiss him every time she walks in the same room its weird how obsessed she is with him.