You are here

New here... I have 2 b kids and 2 s kids, an xh that lives 2 blocks away, 3 grandmothers, and a bm from hell to deal with...

notthebradybunch6's picture

I may lose my mind. My husband tries. He brought 2 boys to our marriage, and he heavily favors 1 of them. Most of the time it is not an issue, but last night, after being tortured with home work by the "fav son", he totally let me down.

Not 5 min after we discussed an agreed the movie my husband promised the night before would not happen, because homework took too long, he caved.

I was in the bathroom for all of 3 minutes when I hear "ok guys, we are going to put Transformers in!"

Literally 10 minutes before that, we were standing at the stove while I was making dinner, and I said "We are not watching Transformers tonight." and he said "Because it is too late." and I said "Exactly."

How do you go from that to putting the movie on in less than 15 minutes. The reason it was too late was because we hadn't eaten yet, and they had cub scouts in less than an hour. My husband went on to paint me as being UNREASONABLE. How is this unreasonable?

pat's picture

Sounds like a handfull.You can't do and rush everything, because, you might loose out on the important stuff. My fiance had to talk me down, becuse I was always looking to be disney daddy. Now as long as we spend time together, I am happy and so are they . Smile