You are here

Ugg no break once again!

Crazymommaof4's picture

Well once again BM backs out of picking up sbrat! I need a drink!! I look forward to getting my break and so does my bio kid! What sucks is my SO goes ahead and let's her cancel just cause she wants to party and we have to cancel our plans cause I won't make my 14 yr old babysit cause she's not his responsibility! Sometimes I would love to just smack my SO!

TASHA1983's picture

I would flat out say NO to BM. Sorry we have plans and then dont pick him up or take him. Period.

We do this with bm also. My BF has EOWE and 2 hours every Wedn. if we can't take him for whatever reason we text bm and let her know. Plain and simple. WE CAN'T TAKE HIM.

But that is just me }:)

Crazymommaof4's picture

Well she lives with us and it is actually supposed to be by the papers we have her 7 days then she has her 7 vice versa but we have her all the time and she gets her on weekends under new verbal agreement but now she don't even do that she either makes excuses or gets her one night is all

iwasindenial's picture

but again...DH is probably happy and satisfied with the situation, he probably wants the extra time. The problem really is with him and not the BM. He won't stand up to the BM, but he doesn't consider his wife's feelings either!

I think when this happens you should go out with friends or take your daughter for a girls night out...leave him home!

TASHA1983's picture

EXACTLY!!! If he wants to see HIS KID that much and that Often then HE can take HIS kid and deal with them ALL BY HIMSELF!!!

Not your kid...NOT YOUR PROBLEM. Period.

TASHA1983's picture

DAMN RIGHT!!! Your kid YOU take them...skids dont come to visit us SM they are THEIR kids to parent and spend time with. Period!!! How fucking hard is that concept for these damn dh & bm to comprehend??!!! Seriously!!!

Crazymommaof4's picture

Well ladies I stood up and got my way... Well kinda but it works! He actually got a call last night to come into work today so I immediately said well you better call BM and tell her your dropping her off on the way to work that early in the morning! In my head I was shouting cause I sure the hell ain't babysitting her and ruining my weekend!! I saw the texts where the BM complained well I guess I don't have to go tonight or I can get a sitter ...I mean really where are your morals cause getting drunk is sooo more important seeing the fact your sister just killed herself 3 months ago by drinking and driving ... Bravo Mom your a winner! But now to enjoy my weekend stepshit free!

TASHA1983's picture

You go girl! There is no way in HELL that I would ever be ok with that shit! If you (dh) want to see your kids all the time than you and bm should have stayed together otherwise tough shit! Go see them ELSEWHERE!!! Selfish, inconsiderate pricks these fucking DH/SO are!!!!

ACAM2012's picture

I guess I am lucky in that aspect. BM does go out and party on the weekends. The weekend are the only time she has SD9. SD lives with us (dad has full custody). She will take her Friday night and bring her back Sunday but...she does not keep her all weekend. She usually sends her off to be with her grandmother. If it wasn't for the grandmother we would probably never get a break.