You are here

Step son is now abusing girls at school...

buckeye31's picture

I may have gotten my wish for ss12 to be coraled in for his behaviour. He is usually a straight A student, the one thing he can do right, but lately he has been stealing from my home and his moms, fighting at school and making friends with know drug dealer kids at school. On top of the disrespect for his family .
Today his dad and mom got the call that he was forcefully dry humping a girl on the school bus amd is now suspended for sexual harrassment. Im seriously angry. I consider this sexual abuse and it hits close to home for me. I told mybhusband if that were my daughter id press charges fpr sexual misconduct to teach her the behavior is not acceptable for boys to do to her. She will now be shunned my her class mates as a whore. My step son deserves to have his butt beat to a pulp by a classmate. It deeply sickens me having been on the recieving end of such disgustjng behavior.
Even more disturbingly our sitter told me last night that our 4 yr old who usually thinks the world of ss is withdrawing from him. Dh sd he noticed the same thing last week. Son wont playing him, step infront of adults for protection and says his brothers scares him. Ss on monday night somehow skirmished with little one and little one bears a small cut on his lower lip. Dh believed ssstory that little one found a plastic window decal from easter on the floor and was going to put it in his mouth ( little one rately puts stuff in mouth). Ss sd he went to take it away and decal cut him. Little ones story is that ss pulled so hard he hit him and plastic decal cut his lip. I was a work idl srory, but its not first ss has hurt little one and i told him id call cops if he ever did it again. But... idk as hough it was an accident for little to say his brother physically hurts him. Im kicking around counselig for little one to cope with drama of the ss. Sigh.... whats next?

Kilgore SMom's picture

I would be alarmed also now at such a young age could lead to worst things to come. He may need counseling. But the first thing he'd get from DH was a good old fashion a** whooping and grounding. And then I'd make him personaly apologies to the girl and write her parents a letter saying how sorry he is for disrespecting their daughter. Make sure he hand delivers it to her. Tell him if he don't like that he can stand on the street corner with a sign around his neck saying what he did. That should scare him.

Sounds like he is a bullying and likes hurting or embarassing people. What him close and don't leave brother in the room lone with him untill you are sure this has stopped.

buckeye31's picture

I love the advocate idea. Bm and dh are meeting with him right nowm i dont want to talk to him for fear i will do somethig i will regret. I have spoke to bs. He say ss never touched him or anything of a sexual nature. I talk to h aboit not doing that. Ss has caused alot more friction in our home lately. Bs says he doesnt like his brother bc he treat me so badly n lies n does so many bad things. Aparently he is telling bs scary stories and making scary faces when bs is trying to sleep. So bs is angry n quite rightly so.
Ss has been in and out of psycho therapy for years and on and off meds. Sadly bm.controls all of it much to my begging for ss to go regularly.
Not sure if school reported the assult to the auhoroties. Deeply, i hope they did. Thank u for the advice and ecouragement. Its a good way to decompress.