You are here

Daddy's Undies

sickofbs8's picture

Just wondering. Does anyone else have teenage stepdaughters that wear their daddy's undies? I have found his undies in their dirty laundry repeatedly and even wrapped in the legs of the jeans they ripped off. I think this is odd...but maybe it is just me. My biological daughter would never do this...

stepinafrica's picture

Creepy

LAMomma's picture

Nope, that's just odd.. Is she running out of her own laundry? I couldn't imagine wearing men's underwear. Are they tighty whities?

notsobad's picture

When I was 16 I wore my BFs undies (clean) all the time. Yes, we were having sex, yes we way too young, yes I was on the pill.

I like them because mens underwear have wide thick elastic leg and waist bands. Womens have these thin ones and I found that when I wore his I didn't get any panty lines.
There wasn't anything sexual about it and I only did it the first time because I'd started my period while at his house and didn't want to go commando. There was no way in hell I was going to ask his mother for a pair of hers.

My Mom thought it was nuts but I explained to her about the no lines and she bought me a couple of pairs of my own.

So I'm just saying it could be something completely different from what you might be thinking. Just ask her, but ask her in a nice way, not are you crazy or weird or both way.

LAMomma's picture

Yeah but I totally understand your situation.. Wearing a guy you're having sex with's undies is different than wearing your Dad's. I guess it's an intimate thing?

notsobad's picture

Yeah true enough. I don't think I would have worn my brothers.

I guess my point is, it wasn't anything sexual. The first time was because my undies were ruined and once I found out how comfy they were I kept wearing them.
My boys wear the long tight boxer style and I've bought myself a couple of black pairs to wear under skirts and dresses. The ones from Lulu Lemon are really more like shorts than underwear anyway. Very expensive shorts!

IslandGal's picture

:sick: That is seriously screwed..not to mention totally gross!! They have issues and need therapy..stat!

sickofbs8's picture

So I'm thinking it isn't just me that thinks it is a problem. Very weird in my opinion. They would also insist on wearing his shorts to sleep in...despite the fact that I kept the laundry caught up and they had comfy pjs of their own. I kind of put a stop to that...but didn't know how to broach the subject of the undies.