You are here

SD Coming Over...boo

riverw11's picture

My SD16 has been living with her grandparents since last May due to her incessant lying and having DHS called on us twice in two years. I am glad to have her out of the house. I have a DS2 and SS8 and without her here there actually isn't drama, fighting, arguing and all that fun stuff. Well she called DH today saying she wants to come over and spend time with "us". Not sure she used that term but it's what my DH stated. So your gone 5 months and NOW you want to spend time with us? Oh, is life over in lala land not as pristine as you wished or are you coming over with your passive-aggressive statements of this or that? boo..

I do not want her in my house but more importantly I don't want her near me. I'm 4 months pregnant, hormonal, working full time and school full time. I don't want to spend my last day of the weekend with her playing "fakesey everythings okeyie". I told my husband I am going to go study while she is here. He just said "Oh you have to study, huh?", yeah, I'll do it while your daughter is here.

I guess I can't always avoid her but with DH and I having a pretty serious fight less than a week ago about her moving back in or not (I am a hell-no on that front), I have a seriously sour taste in my mouth whenever she's brought up. Thoughts?

- The "Evil" stepmonster

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

You are NOT Evil. You are protecting your heart ~ normal behavior.

Normal people apologize when they are wrong n they try their best to get in people's good graces. But during the estrangement you have had ~ the longer it goes on the more resent builds. I m by no means meaning you ~ that SD needs to own up for her actions n let the chips fall where they may. Some may forgive her n some might not.

I am of the some may not thought process. My darling Veruca SD has let this animosity build for 4 years ~ not my bitch not my problem. I am usually a forgiving person but I have never met a person more along the lines of a pit bull in myself. Don't really care for dogs that are not trained. The bad mouthing for years is dead n gone it's old n honestly she did t get the reaction she wanted from her father. The egging of my house the nasty writing on my car windows ~ the unruly language of fb about me is unforgivable n frankly I don't need/want people like that in my life. Veruca will never be allowed in my house UNTIL a heartfelt apology comes out of her mouth to my kids n myself. I will not n I don't have to tolerate her narcassistic ways. My home is my children's safe haven n she is NOT welcome.

Read this article ~
https://web.archive.org/web/20140706073231/http://jilldeibel.hubpages.co...