You are here

Wish she would never come back

big momma's picture

Coming home from 12 hour drive to end our vacation. SD13 decides she has to go to the bathroom at the last minute. We stop at next exit and drive to a Subway restaurant. She runs out of the car with socks on and flip flops in hand. DH tells her to put shoes on but doesn't enforce it. Since I too am going in I tell her to put her shoes on. She sighs, puts her shoes on and runs to the bathroom. There is a single stall occupied so my DS15 and I wait in a line. SD begins biting her hand and crying loudly. I tell her to stop biting herself. I made the error of saying "you are acting like SD18!" Who also self injures. She did stop biting herself but made a pretty good mark. She finishes and goes back out to DH waiting in the car. DS17 was also in the Subway and was telling me not to buy anything. I took $5 of my money and asked DS15 to get sodas for parents and 3 cookies for the kids. When I come out of bathroom DS15 is getting the sodas as directed. SD13 runs in and asks if I'm getting any food for them, my boys, to eat. I told her no! I told her to not be a rat. Hindsight not a good thing to say. I come out to the car and she is screaming. DH is yelling at me about not getting any food for his daughter. SD13 didn't ask for food. An hour earlier we had stopped at Wendy's. SD13 refused to eat then and refused to save hamburger for later. I would have bought her food but at this point she is yelling at the top of her lungs in the car. At this point I've had it. I tell her dad about the biting. He asks about it but does nothing. She is screaming so loud that I raise my voice too! I regained composure and brought my voice down. DH is telling me I have no right to say when he feeds his kid. I was so livid. I didn't say anything about not feeding her. She starts screaming NEXT YEAR I DON'T WANT TO GO ON YOUR STUPID VACATION! I'LL JUST STAY AT GRANDMA'S! I say fine!
I forgot to mention we are hurrying home from our vacation so she can go on another vacation with BM. BM and her family are a bunch of manipulative bitches. I really wish she would just go live with her mother. DH acts like his life would end if she left. I am super pissed. We had a nice vacation and I feel like it was wasted on this child!

big momma's picture

Thank you! I'm still so pissed I'm afraid I'll say something I can't take back. So I may chill until tomorrow! The direct approach sounds like a good Idea. I wish we could stop for the junk food but now he won't stop driving to prove some kind of point. SD13 is sleeping like a baby. Wish I could!

Cocoa's picture

i'm confused. why did ds17 tell you not to buy anything? and you decided you were going to anyway? were you buying a cookie for all the kids, or just yours?