You are here

BM has a new boyfriend and...

Dizzy's picture

...he has a teenage daughter!

Is it bad to hope that the daughter is an overprotective mini-wife who is about to unleash hell on BM?

Disneyfan's picture

What type of person is BM? If she's the type to go along just to get along, then she's in trouble. If she's the type to shut her BF, BM and the kid down as soon as they start the bullshit, then the SD won't stand a chance with her.

dragonfly5's picture

Sometimes people do get exactly what they deserve. I hope the same for the BM in your step hell.

Crazo got eactly what she deserves for a SD. They are exactly the same. It is great!
When the skids come over, sometimes they tell us their mom and the SD got into a huge fight screaming, yelling, cussing...etc.

Doormat the step dad, is dead smack in the middle. Smile between his daugter and the piece of crap he married.

He has even had to hold Crazo back from hitting her. Now he spends the holidays with his crazy wife he choose and not his daughter and grandson. He is as broken as Crazo is, he thinks this behavior is normal.

misSTEP's picture

Karma really missed the chance with our BM. She got married (for the 1st time, DH never married her and she never had another serious relationship until she got preggo again) and he has two kids. Unfortunately, he was divorced the first time from a woman who must be SANE. She only took him to court for child support initially after their divorce and didn't after that. She also let him see their kids as much as he wanted. ::sigh:: I'm sure he realizes by now that THIS one won't be as sane if he divorces HER!

Dizzy's picture

So BM was a total bitch to DH's oldest daughter beginning about age 16 she was verbally abusive. They did NOT end on good terms. This new BF's daughter appears to be 17ish (im a fb detective). Oh, and on BF's page, profile and cover pics are frequently of him and his daughter--arms around each other, one of him kissing her on the cheek, one of her kissing him on the cheek. I am hoping that she is his princess and clashes with BM, who seems to not like "competition" from other women.

But I hope that the BF's kid waits until after marriage to really let it all out.

Look at me, daydreaming about marriage and it's only the beginning of the relationship. I'm practically a love struck teenage girl..lol

I'm trying really hard to not get too excited.