You are here

BM said she's willing to lie about her jobs during CS modification

CaliforniaSM's picture

I posted a not very long ago that DH had lost his job and went to CSS to let them know he is currently unemployed and seeking employment to CS doesn't get backed up.
They temporarily froze CS until DH unemployment benefits come in and sent us the modification papers to fill out to modify CS to his current income. Well, it seems that CSS has notified BM of the current situation and she clearly flipped a bitch. She said she retained an attorney (obviously we will be expected to pay fees) and even said her attorney told her not to worry if DH continues through CSS she said she can just lie about having 3 jobs and say she only has one and they will simply believe whatever's she says.
Obviously we don't have the money as DH is filling papers himself, so is there anyway we could prove BM does in fact work 3 jobs?
And can the courts enforce us to pay fees when DH doesn't even have to income to pay the current CS amount?

MidwestStepmom's picture

First I would have a hard time believing that a lawyer would tell her to lie. Unless this lawyer wants to get his credentials stripped. I'm sure BM is just telling you lies.

I'm not sure there is a way for you to prove she works there. I would bring it up though and hopefully the judge will ask BM. If she lies, the. I would push for the court to dig I to this as it is a crime to lie. You could
Also request her tax return as evidence.

The fees are iffy. Bm is only having to attend court because your husband had a life change. So the judge could order you guys to pay. But if BM gives the judge trouble in verifying her employment, there's a good chance he won't favor with her.

CaliforniaSM's picture

She works two receptionist jobs through a temp agency and she is also a waitress/bartender that may or may not be under the table. She has pictures of her working the bartender job as well as one of the receptionist jobs. Even if she only posted one she'd still be making more than DH would on temp. unemployment.

CaliforniaSM's picture

That's what happened whenn BM filed for more CS last year and got denied by CSS. DH was paying 450$ a month for 4 years and then after we got married she filed again for more CS and custody and we got screwed by the attorney and ended up having to pay 950$ a month because BM quit her job before she re-filed. BM claims she just retained her attorney because 'she doesn't have time to fill out paperwork' but why would anyone pay a 2,000 retainer because they simply don't want to fill out paperwork? I think she is going for DHs tax return.

Rags's picture

Oh yes you can nail BM for this bullshit, bare her idiot ass in court, and if you have the right judge it can all come down on BM like a ton of shit in a 1 gal Ziploc bag.

This is exactly what we did with my Skid's Sperm Idiot. When I lost my job due to the collapse of the semiconductor industry in the early 00s I finally motivated my bride to file for an amendment of CS against the Sperm Idiot so that my income would be minimized for CS calculation purposes. During our original CS award Sperm Idiot was granted a $1000/mo income reduction credit for CS calculation purposes due to my significant income. She filed, Sperm Idiot ignored the summonses, and we provided his employment information, state plumbers license numbers, wage statistics for blue collar jobs in his county of residence, and we presented Private Investigator reports of his under the table for cash work. Due to his failure to respond to summons and running from the constable who was attempting to serve him the judge handed him his ass when we finally got in front of a judge. It was awesome. The judge handed him his ass. It was awesome. CS went up by nearly 600%. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Blum 3 }:)

When wage garnishment was invoked and he got his first pay check for less than $1.00 he freaked and went screaming to court claiming he never received a summons for the hearing. The Judge scheduled an emergency hearing were we presented all of the information previously submitted which he tried to counter with his official earnings received from his employer for his job as a journeyman licensed plumber. The video of him receiving cash under the table for off the books work as well as the statement by the Constable recounting DipShitIots running away while the Constable attempted to serve him for the most part countered anything the Sperm Idiot attempted. CS was reduced from the 600% increase to a 300% increase which the Sperm Idiot still cried about. Tt was not nearly as much fun for us as the 600% increase that was originally invoked prior to the emergency hearing but it was still entirely enjoyable.

If you know all of the places she works you can get proof that she works there including contact numbers, etc…… If she claims to only have one job you can dump the others in her lap while she is on the stand and own her lying ass from that point. Since she is the one driving the court action it is unlikely that a judge will require your side to pay her legal fees.

Get your documentation and facts together and .... Have fun!!!!! }:)