You are here

Bully, Drug Addict, doesn't work BM received a nice present the other day.

rollercoasterirder's picture

For the past 16+ years BM has abused DH, back in 2000, when he 1st found out about her affair, she ended up stabbing him because she was pissed off about getting caught, how dare he confront her about it. Fast forward to May 2013, every year around this time, all-hell breaks lose because it's time for the boys to go to see her for ther summer, we're in California, she's in Florida, anyhow, every year DH threatens not to send the boys, etc., but every year he sends, even after her telling him off, me off, and telling the boys off too. Well, DH, gave her limitations that she had to agree to, but she decided that she could just tell him to go F---OFF as usual. Well she was served with TRO last Wednesday, she hit the roof, unfortunetly their, precious 18 yo son, who called us two weeks ago about her lunatic behavior, called DH and told he told go F---OFF TO! Anyway, he is supposed to go to the 18 YO precious son's graduation so that's why he decided to file and serve her with a TRO. If I were him, I wouldn't even waste my time going to his abusive son's graduation but DH is a push over so he'll never learn his lesson.