You are here

He pawns the kids off on me

2Shoes's picture

The longer we are married the more hubby pawns the kids off on me. And this week was the worst. First off, he is off of work for two weeks (I am preggers and working). Second, the oldest two aren't mine and he says that when they are around I need to handle the baby on my own so he can tend to the big kids (really?). Third, he has the nerve to tell me that I have not been doing enough to help out this week. I took all the kids shopping and we were gone for three hours. When is the last time I got three hours to myself? Oh, but he was busy cleaning while we were out (bullshit - house looked the same). WTH? I wanted to kick him in the balls.

rsimmons's picture

I feel realy bad for you right now. I have 2 step monsters and At first I was ok with keeping them, but after a while my husband leaving me with them while he went and had fun with his buddy's had to stop. So what I did I put them in the car drove them to were he was and threw their butts out. He was very anger with me and plainly told him , every time he left them with me for more than 2 hours I will find you and give you your kids. Or I would take them back to their mother's. I now refuse to take any care of them at all. As far as time to yourself, ha ha funny. What the heck is that? Step kids are selfish and so are there dads