You are here

Mediation with the devil

SimplySickOFit.'s picture

:jawdrop:

This is my first time on here, I am trying to figure out. Tomorrow, mediation with the devil. We are in the middle of a social study for court to determine finalization of sole custody, the last meeting with the court appointed counselor is tomorrow and it will be MEDIATION with psycho BM- her newest husband (whom has never had the guts to introduce himself to us and we have been dealing with him weekly for almost an entire year now...Real winner).

We have has custody of my SS for almost a year now, she lost because when she has him just on Mon & Tuesdays of each week, she managed to not take him to school so many days that he almost failed Kindergarten...(She can thank me for closely monitoring the situation and contacting the school...She then decided she was just going to DISENROLL him from school with out our consent= BAD NEWS ;).... The BM currently has the child either one day a weekend of 2, depending on the weekend. She is horrid....

I have been with my husband for 5 years, my SS just turned 7 this month..... I have taken care of my SS the majority of the time I have been in his life. I have had the law enforcement keep files on us, she has sued me for an excess on one million dollars- the whole 9 yards= 100% PSYCHO. I could keep going, but I have other things to do tonight....

ANYWAY- Tomorrow is mediation, the lady already does not like me because BM (also makes me thing of Bowel Movement) told her LAST YEAR, in another social study, that I am a TEN YEAR METH ADDICT !!! And the counselor lady was bias and believed her !!! (TOTALLY NOT TRUE FOLKS).... Anyway, how am I suppose to act when I am faced with the devil tomorrow ?? How am I suppose to conduct myself ? Do I speak @ mediation, or do I let DH handle it all ? She has been trying to argue with us over STUPID things today, do I tell the bias counselor about this ? Pleae give me some insight !!!