You are here

No, I don't WANT to spend alone time with SKIDS! (Vent)

poisonivy's picture

Why is it that BM appears to believe that I should consider it an honor and a priviledge to be involved in HER children's lives??????!!!!!! Seriously, these are the kids that even SHE can't stand being around. Give me a break....

starfish's picture

TOO FUNNY! }:)

yeah, my bm & mil have warped sense of honor & priviledge, too.

poisonivy's picture

Crayon,

Marvelous idea except my BIO's would be punished for the sins of the SKIDS.

It just baffles me how these people think....SS10 still can't use the bathroom without making a mess and SD5 has got better "dance" moves than Debbie in Dallas if you know what I mean...I'll have to post that story sometime.

satori's picture

i can relate here... currently i'm cringing and skin crawls at the thought of going to the park this afternoon WITH ALL the kids. this was a suggestion of my SO and I was totally uninthused. I said I don't know if i want to deal with it and he says "well its better than dealing with all of them at home right" i didn't know what to say it's so wierd that we both seem to feel the same exact way about each others kids

starfish's picture

:sick:

satori, i would be popping a xanax right now if i had to to the park with dh & 2 skids, much less so & 5 bio/skids.... but so is right, much better than all at home.....

satori's picture

ya i've considered anxiety meds but why should i have to. . .pisses me off. ha and get this i'm attempting to quit smoking and drinking at the same time. shit i just realized that's definate suicide. do i really love this guy? yes. how's it supposed to work if you love him and not kids. his kids make my kids miserable... not fair. waht the hell do i do. i'm on the ledge and anything might throw me off right now and i really don't want to make any outrageous decisions on impulse Sad

starfish's picture

i quit smoking 7 yrs and 2 months ago --- good luck ~~ i got the shot, pm me and i'll send you the info if you're interested...

quit drinking -- i don't think so, unless i get prego...otherwise, why? i am a productive citizen......

satori's picture

lol only it's easier for me ....there was no wedding(not married). maybe it'll just give me the nudge i need to go. i do love him tho. so ya i got to the point where i couldn't even consider going home with out slamming a shooter of tequila and chasing it with a mikes harder lemonaid EVERYDAY after work. i feel like a looser