You are here

not my friend!!!

godess-clueless's picture

Step grandson was added to my very limited friend list on facebook. I use facebook only for communication between my own family. Step grandson graduates this year and I have not had contact with him in over 10 years.

Big mistake adding him. I woke up this morning, get on facebook and what do I see? A selfie of step grandson draped across his bed with no top on so all his neck, chest, and arm tattoos show. As if that wasn't disgusting enough to see first thing in the morning...there was also the pj bottoms pulled down to expose his pubic hair. Off my friend list!!!

moeilijk's picture

Ugh!

godess-clueless's picture

Yes it was a doumb move on my part to add step grandson. I had nothing to do with dh's family in 10 years. I had been hearing how much all sd's had grown up and matured. This grandchild supposedly has been his schools great football player. Smart kid with good chance of college in the future. Thanks for explaining the unfriend process. I had restricted him but unfriending is better. This senior citizen just is not interested or amazed with his selfies.