You are here

They are gone!!!....... or are they?

kaseynboys's picture

BF left an hr ago to take SD12, SD10, and SS8 back to their mom's. We have had them for 6 weeks, and the rest of the summer is supposed to be BM's with us getting them EOW. Skids have been begging their parents to let them stay here the rest of the summer. BF mentioned earlier in the week that "Oh you know she (BM) loves her freedom so they may get to stay longer" Well NO ONE has yet bothered to ask me what I think about all this or if it is ok with me. I AM THE ONE HOME WITH THESE ILL-BEHAVED MONSTERS ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!

I am sick of them! I can't take them anywhere because they have the manners of wild dogs. I have made SEVERAL appointments for the next few weeks, knowing they would be gone and I could go out in public and not be embarrassed. My 3.5 yr old BD is 100x better behaved than these three!

They trash my house, talk back, beat the crap out of each other, teach my BD terrible things, NEVER listen!! They are rude, annoying, obnoxious! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am not going to have the money to pack up my 3 kids and move the F out until the end of September. until then I have to keep putting up with this bull! I was at least looking forward to having the rest of the summer off from skid duty.

Thanks for letting me vent... :/