You are here

U.S. Utah woman fights charge after kids see her topless at home

fedupinwa's picture

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-woman-fights-charge-kids-214937288.html

Saw this article on yahoo today.  Basically a stepmom was working in the house topless to keep from getting dirty with her husband and SKs walked in.  BM found out, reported to child services and stepmom is facing lewdness charges and the possiblity of registering as a sex offender.  DH was topless as well but faces no charges.

I saw this and thought of you guys.  There was a recent discussion on showering with younger SKs for convenience.  

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Sheesh! I guess you can't be nekkid in your own home because skids can walk in any time. I'll tell DH we can no longer be nekkid when we get it on...lol

stepgirlfriendfurmom's picture

I guess great minds think alike futurestepmomnowstepgf posted just before you about this same incident and brought up the step mom who showers with her step kid!

Kiwi_koala's picture

Whatttt who showers with a skid? That's my worst nightmare. The shower is for getting away from them.

stepgirlfriendfurmom's picture

under general discussion, I believe it was general discussion any way! It must of been deleted because the next day I wanted to see the other comments after I read it last, but it is no longer able to be found. Yeah! The step mom was saying the little girl, maybe she was like 6 years old? wanted to shower with her or sometimes it was more convenient for her to shower with her or something like that!

Oh I agree, I would not even be showering with my own child at that age, let alone my bf's child. If I was BM I would be upset too!

Kiwi_koala's picture

Ewwwwwwww omg. I remember showering with my mom when I was blike 5 one time for some reason. I wasn't really a fan. I like shower alone time. Honestly I used to get grossed out putting the boyfriend's six year old in the bath when she would have night time accidents but I had no choice since he was at work bleh. I didn't mind washing his son when he was like 2 or 3 but after 5 it's time to be a big kid and take a shower by yourself.

Kiwi_koala's picture

This is why I used to take baths when the skids were around! To get away and de stress LMAO.

tog redux's picture

Utah is super conservative, not surprised it happened there. Though I can't imagine doing any renovations with my boobs flapping around. She must be an A cup. 

Kiwi_koala's picture

I'm not big or small and yet doing anything active without a bra is so uncomfortable to me.

fourbrats's picture

is generally ass backwards when it comes to this kind of stuff. Or really a lot of things. I mean, Utah is the state where adoption agencies have more rights than biological fathers and where the line between religion and goverment is not only crossed regularly, there are laws that ignore the government part all together. 

Hopefully the charges are dropped in full. This woman did nothing wrong. 

Ispofacto's picture

Only Americans find boobs so scandalous.  When DH and I go to the DR, I sunbathe topless, like many of the women there.  My dad was stationed in Europe in the military, and he said all the public pools and beaches are topless.  BFD.

I looked it up some time ago, and the courts have overturned many of these laws as being unconstitutional.  I'm from NY, but toplessness is technically legal in many states, it's just difficult to enforce this freedom.

2nd wives club's picture

Right on.

When we lived in Japan I got a culture shock. They have no issue with nudity and we'd see prime time commercials with topless females, plus their public bath houses, etc.

They have an annual penis festival too! Dirol

Americans are too hung up on nudity.

juststressedbeyondbelief's picture

I hope that woman owns that house.

I hope that she never allows that kid who's mother is trying to dictate her life darken her doorstep ever again.

Turns my stomach to read about a skid and her nasty mother trying to dictate actions in her own home.

She needs to retaliate.

DHsfamilyfromhell's picture

The article says that she removed her bra in front of the children under the influence of alcohol. One of the children is 13. Doesn’t say male or female. I would argue that if it’s a 13 year old male, it is inappropriate- but that the lady should not get into trouble for it. She should just learn a bit of sense. 

She should have kept her bra on- it doesn’t appear to be an accident. 

Btw I’m a uk F cup (so I’m not anti boobs) at all. And yup bio mum that reported it is prob flat chested. There was no need for her to report the issue. 

still learning's picture

Utah is a fun state, polygamy is decriminalized so you can have all the wives you want and not go to jail. Women can spiritually "marry" already married men, but If you're a woman and you take your top off in the privacy of your own home because your shirt was dirty, then you're lewd.  In Utah, a 16 yr old can sexually consent to someone 10 years their elder but apparently can't take off their shirt in their own home in case someone walks in.  

Kids/skids walk in all the time on parents doing private things.  I can't count the number of times my kids have busted into the bathroom when I raced in thinking the door was locked.  How many of us walked in on our parents doing it, or seen or heard things we shouldn't have as kids.  

I hope this is dropped with an apology to SM.  Hope she is wise enough to see the hell she is in for for the rest of her life if she stays attached to this bunch.