You are here

No SS visit this year!

Miss T's picture

SS 34 (?) has informed Daddee that he's spending his annual vacation somewhere other than with us in the home we've made in a tropical paradise. After the aggravation his visit caused me last year, I somehow cannot join DH in sadness at missing the visit this year.

I keep thinking he's going somewhere to pick up a sex doll. But don't they deliver those things? Anyway the dude is creeeeepy, and I won't regret the lost opportunity to visit with him.

Winning.

justmakingthebest's picture

LMAO!

Marianne's picture

Your DH might be feeling a little stung by SS's announcement, but he did you both a huge favor. Enjoy your tropical paradise. His royal creepiness isn't what makes you happy. When DH is feeling down about his relationship with SS, do something active and positive together. Or just do something fun to shift the mood. You deserve the peace and beauty you worked so hard for.

CajunMom's picture

Enjoy your home and beautiful surroundings. SS free.

Rags's picture

mind boggling to me.

Unknw

Good riddance and celebrate not having to deal with the toxic failed family spawn with a quest of fun, enjoyment, and intense personal time together. 

That way, DH will work the future to keep his toxic sex doll loving weird-oh the hell away from your paradise.

Drinks