You are here

BM left skids with baby sitter during snow storm today

Madam Hedgehog's picture

All schools, businesses, etc., were closed today because of a snow storm which caused power outages all over town. Two elementaries were closed (including the one BM pretends to still work at) at 10AM and the kids who weren't immediately picked up by parents were shipped to the high school because the power had gone out (due to snow storm) and the temperates were approaching freezing in the elementaries.

Another storm is about to hit which is reportedly so severe that the schools are staying closed until Thursday morning.

And BM picked the boys up from the baby sitter thirty minutes ago. Even if she was even going to work anymore, she would have gotten off at ten when the schools let out so PARENTS COULD PICK UP THEIR CHILDREN and get them home before the storm hit. She waited seven hours to pick up her kids in a snow storm that's causing the entire town to shut down.

I was upset about this earlier. Maybe it was wrong, but I was worried about the boys and attempted to talk him into picking them up from the sitter and telling her to come get them here when she found the time.

But here's the kicker: She's not too F-ing busy to drive by our apartment in middle of the day and we live on a dead end street. This is not the first time she's done this. I cannot believe she is prioritizing her stalker b^llsh!t over picking up her kids in a snowstorm.

FDH and I were actually heading out to get supplies in case the power outages continue (walmart, as usual, is still open) and there she was driving by our house on our dead end street . . . on the complete opposite side of town from both her jobs and her kids . . .

Is it really just me? Am I being overly sensitive? Is this not insane behavior? I am so angry right now I feel like I can't even talk.

What's more . . . she's refusing to keep them home with her tomorrow. FDH text her to suggest she keep them home because officials are saying it will not be safe to drive and to stay off the roads unless it's an absolute emergency. BM does not care and insists she will drop them off at 8AM tomorrow.

Madam Hedgehog's picture

I hate to say it, but that's exactly what I've been thinking. I feel bad about it, but at this rate if the blizzard doesn't get her, I'm going to . . .

Good luck with the dog. Now that you mentioned it, there's a couple yappy dogs around the corner I'm not terribly attached to. lol.