You are here

My Girlfriend has a 7 year old who is being used by her father

Jepconner's picture

Ok I have started dating a woman who has a 7 year old daughter. When she is around me and her mom she has fun. When she goes to her father and comes back she acts like i am evil, even disrespecting her mom and calling the police on me. When the police showed up she admitted her father and grandmother but her up to it. I am not giving up on this relationship. What do I do?

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Not sure how to change the behavior, but don't ever be alone with her if she's making false allegations. First and foremost, cover your ass.

Rags's picture

Bring the pain down on daddy and Sperm Grandhag like stink on shit. Sue them for defamation, file for a PO keeping them far from you and requiring them to STFU.

Really, destroy them and they will no longer be a problem for you, your SO, or your SD.

It worked for us in our 17+ year adventure in dealing with the shallow and polluted end of my SS-22's gene pool.

Good luck.

Orange County Ca's picture

I would run. As she gets older she can lie better and a sex offender is not something you want to be. I don't care how much you care for her mother.