You are here

They are from hell.

jsalomone's picture

I could tell horror stories about my two step daughters that would make your skin crawl.

I hate them with a passion.

I just found that they stole my all of my jewelry and are of course lying about it. They lie like it is their job.

They lived w/ us full time because the court deemed bio mom unfit. They wanted to be w/ bio mom for freedom. Bio mom would sneak and get them body piercings and let the 13 yr old have sex w/ a 20 yr old in the walmart parking lot.

My husband would not allow the 13 yr old to date a 20 yr old and that is where the hell started.

They would call the police, lie and say my husband beat them.

My husband was on dialysis and lucky to walk down the hallway.

They went literally months w/ out any communication w/ their father all while living under the same roof. They were constantly communicating w/ bio mom though.

I was able to donate my kidney to my husband. The girls stayed next door w/ their aunt. The one had a cold.

We were coming home and I explained to the girls that they had to stay w/ the aunt a few more days, because if their father caught a cold it could kill him. The 13yr old told the 15yr old to "go home and cough on dad's pillow". I could go on and on and about the rotten little bitches.

thank god the little bitches live w/ the bio mom and there is 0 contact now.

Most Evil's picture

My God, that sounds awful!! The only thing I can think is that there is nothing crueler than a teen age girl, unless it is two of them. Sad