You are here

I Hate

Crush's picture

I hate that my SD11 is always trying to borrow my clothes. For one thing she has more clothes than I do so why should I let her borrow mine. Also she isn't responsible with her stuff and is always losing it or getting stains on it so again why should I let her borrow things of mine. And finally (I know this is going to sound rude but) she's fat. I'm a pretty small woman about 5"1' tall and around 105-110lbs and she's only like 4"9' (finally grew was only 4"6' for a long time) and at least 118lbs. She always wants to borrow my clothes and she just streches them out and gets them dirty. This is f'ed up but how she looks disgusts me anyone else have this feeling?

shielded2009's picture

No...I don't have this problem...

Can't you have a conversation letting her know that she can't borrow your clothes? Does she see you as a girl friend vs. an adult?

I just think it's weird...

Elizabeth's picture

DH always thought I should let SD borrow my clothes when she was younger. Except borrow consisted of taking them and never returning them. Not that I wanted them back anyway after she'd worn them (the kid did not use soap when taking a shower, ever, and would wear the same underwear for a week straight). If I refused to share, DH would just take SD out and buy whatever it was she wanted. And SD was ROUND. When she was 9 she was about 4'2" inches tall and 105 pounds. She wore a women's XL and I wear a women's M. No way my stuff would fit her without being ruined.

Can't give you a solution, but I feel for you.

Crush's picture

I've tried talking to her and telling her that it's just not appropriate for a kid to be wearing a womans clothes but she still bugs me. I told my husband the same thing and he didn't think it was a good enough reason so I finally came out and told him I also tell her no because she doesn't really fit in them but I didn't want to be rude and tell her that, now he's a bit more understanding. Oh and guess what the night that I wrote this she kept bugging me about borrowing my things and I said no. She was going with a friends family to the beach and the next day I went to get some of my pants out of the dryer and go f'in figure they were gone! Several pairs gone!!I called her to see if she had them and she said she'd check when she woke up. She was spending the night with her friend so they could leave in the morning. I never heard back from her and when I called back she's like oh I didn't check but we're leaving now so if I have them you'll just have to wait till I get back to have them. She's such a lying sneak I know she took them on purpose.