You are here

Kiss my bootie stupid SM!

seeingitfrombothsides's picture

First, get a darn job if you are worried about your way of life being affected by your husband paying a tiny bit of child support. I have two...

Second, screaming at me over this issue will not help at all.

Grow up...

Thanks for letting me vent.

BSgoinon's picture

:jawdrop: wow...

do you want to elloborate at all? Or does this "stupid SM" know you are talking to her right now?

SM has a lot more in common with my ex's first wife than she does with the BM involved in situation now. I do deal with a few of the same issues with BM and SM, keeping nice clothing and sending back trash, etc. Mostly, I was reading on this site when she called and started screaming at me and I posted that as a coping mechanism to keep me from screaming back. I apologize profusely if I offended anyone.

As far as it being anyone on this site, you are in the clear unless you have dentures due to your history of drug use, are lazy, talk like a sailor, and the BM you deal with has two jobs, does half of the transport to be nice, sends regular communication to everyone about DD's activities, but otherwise keeps to herself. Smile

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

Not offended here. I totally understand wanting to scream when dealing with difficult people. Glad you could vent here! Smile

That comes 100% from having been on the other side of that equation. I wish that every step parent and bio parent had some experience with the flip side of the coin.

Lauren1438's picture

Its not me! the only thing I did was point out FDH didn't have to pay spouse support any more so we went to court and wow we have money! I am sorry but any one who cheats on a man who is Iraq and moves in with a man a week after the divorce doesn't deserve a penny in spouse support. We still spoil the girls rotten.

TheBrightSide's picture

Its not me because BM has no job and I do. (And she's not savy enough to figure out the internet)

MamaBecky's picture

I know its not me because BM1 doesn't have a job and I do...and BM2 and I both have jobs....and I have never screamed at either BM (out loud...maybe in my head, but not out loud!) lol

BSgoinon's picture

Certainly not me, BM JUST got her first job in over a half a decade, and I work my ass off. Dh DOESN'T pay cs, and I don't yell at BM. She also just informed me that she understands now why DH refuses to pay CS because her BF pays "a ridiculous amount to his 2 BM's for his 3 kids".

LOL, can't be me.

Disneyfan's picture

It could be me.

DF only pays $90 a week for 2 kids. I'm guilty of yelling and cussing at the crazy BM when I get sick of her crap.

However, the crazy BM sits on her ass all day while DF and I work.

Disneyfan's picture

Double

Anon2009's picture

Not me either! I've never interacted with BM at all. Plus she now has to pay us CS.

overit2's picture

NOT ME! BM works, I work, been in my career a LONG time Smile AND I never speak to BM either, lucky ME! (let alone yell at her). Pffft, she wouldn't be worth the blood pressure spike Smile

So now...will the real slim shady, please stand up, please stand up...

I'm ready for a steptalk face down of epic proportiong between bm and sm Smile POPCORN or DRINKS anyone? LOL

You made me LOL, the woman working in the office facing mine came to see what was so funny. Thanks for the laugh!!