You are here

PAS

midnyt's picture

Its wrong for me to PAS my bios against SS isnt it? Yeah I know, its just really really hard to bite my tongue sometimes.............

Orange County Ca's picture

?

ownedbypedro's picture

I always tried to not say anything negative to my children about their siblings. I failed a couple of times and I'm not proud of that.

However, I found that by taking a step back and "promoting" so to speak, to my children "these are your brothers" -

skid #2 just hung himself. My children see him for what he is, all on their own and they can't stand him. I STILL to this day say "he is your brother" but they just have no respect for him or his wife. Don't blame them - but it's sad that they don't have a sibling bond of any sort.

midnyt's picture

My bios are 8 and 4, I have never actually said anything though I have almost slipped a few times. My 4YO is very protective of 8YO (weird i know) as a result doesnt like SS all that much coz he kind of gets left out when SS is here due to age. 8YO is getting to the point where SS wants to wrestle every time he's here and yet somehow always gets hurt (BS8 is a skinny little thing and SS11 definately has some junk in his trunk not sure that works) and BS gets in trouble!

Like you guys I am sincerely hoping bios will eventually see right through SS on their own!