You are here

Step children cannot be trusted

newtostep26's picture

Step children cannot be trusted. End of story. I found out months after the relaitonship ended that his kids had been talking major sh@t on me behind my back even though I was always very nice to them. What gives? Sure I didn't like it when they were whiney and misbehaved but mostly what I would do is address it with their father (my ex) and in return all he would do is say "I just don't like kids and am not cut out to be a mom". Well I guess not. But turns out they talked beind my back, played victim and always said I was so mean to them which was a complete lie. That is all because I brought up them misbehaving and choose not to let it go and kowtow to them. Do not trust stepkids. End of story. They ruined our relationship.

usedtobeamajor's picture

I think it is a good idea for men not to get involved with women who have children. I never trusted my steps either. They would make up stories and lies. 

relationshipguru's picture

False accusations of abuse are becoming more and more common in these situations. 

Rags's picture

They did not ruin the relationship.. he did. He is the one who raised these ill behaved POS failed family nasty breeding experiments.

While kids can certainly be ill behaved shits, it is their parents who raised them to be the POS nasty spawn of failed couplings.

Jojo4124's picture

Dont worry what they think of you. Irrational ppl think irrationally. They have to make you out to be the bad guy instead of right their own wrongs. No contact will shield you from their evil opinions

Alapheria's picture

Skids are always "oh I love my mommy!" Hugging all over me in front of their dad (my hubby) but act like I'm abusive serial killer when they're alone with me or around anyone else who will buy their bull crap like BM, neighbors, teachers, and even strangers. They even try pulling that crap around mine and DH's parents. I hope your situation gets better. 

Rags's picture

Cameras. So daddy can gain clarity on how toxic and manipulative his toxic little failed family shits are.