You are here

Well just when I think it’s Impossible for SS to get any worse He rises to the occasion

stepmom020's picture

We had the pleasure( Insert sarcasm) of having step brat this weekend. DH (soon to be ex thank god and see other post) and I talked and agreed SS12 needs to start taking the bus in the morning as my hours at work are changing and DH has to feed the horses in the barn. Well SS12 flipped a nut when DH told him. One would think we were asking him to walk 5 miles in a snow storm. There was screaming, tears whining ect. I went out to the barn as I wanted nothing more than to smack the brat. Well I come back in and of course “daddy” gave in and told me SS refused to take the bus AND DH agreed it was to far for SS12 to walk. The bus stop is .25 miles from our house and DH did not have a issue with it intill SS it.  So now DH has to pay someone to feed the horses because he needs to drive the brat to school. Yes DH will pay BUT its taking from something else  that I could have to end up paying for now.

SS is a pain in the ass about brushing his teeth. Because of this he has a ton of cavities which has cost  us $$$ since we don’t have the best Dental insurance. So any normal parent would tell their almost teen to get in the bathroom and brush but not DH. Nope the way DH fixed the problem is DH goes with SS EVERY time morning and night and brushes his teeth with SS. Like one would do with a 3 or 4 year old. SS loves this new idea. What normal 12 year old boy wants to brush his teeth with daddy? The kid Gets creepier and creepier. SS also I’ve noticed has Regressed in the last year. He talks to DH in this HIGHLY Annoying baby voice and likes to hang all over DH. The horses Act all Skittish around SS because of the high pitched baby voice he does. Again very Creepy to witness. 

Cant get out soon enough!

Siemprematahari's picture

What normal 12 year old boy wants to brush his teeth with daddy? 

No what's more disturbing is that your H entertains this nonsense with a 12 year old and actually does it. Your H enables this behavior and your SS will only regress more. Next thing you know your H will start picking out his clothes, wipe his behind, dress & feed him. The kid is 12 and its absolutely ridiculous to coddle him this way.

stepmom020's picture

DH DOES help pick out SS clothes unless he’s just Bumming around the house. Left to his own SS would pick out black Long sleeve with pants in summer or shorts in winter then Piss and complain he’s Uncomfortable till we cut our outing short. DH would NEVER tell SS to bad we told you to dress Appropriately we are staying. 

Oh the best is when SS is to lazy to pour his own Juice. God forbid it’s a full jug of juice. SS will stand in front of DH and in his “best” most Annoying high-pitched baby voice  “daddy can you pour for me it’s full” And end it with the weird High-pitched “EAK” “EAK”. All the while I’m in the background dry heaving from the stupidity of all this.