You are here

Worried about abuse of SS by BM

LindsayJ's picture

Ok. We picked up my SS recently and he had a place on his forehead that looked scanned a little. But still fresh. We got home I asked him what happened and he wouldn't tell me just got quiet which is totally unlike him. I finally got him to tell me he said his mommy did it. I said how he said "her hit me" I said how show me do it to me. He took his hand backwards and hit me like she back handed him!! I took a pic. But I asked why she did it. He said bc he wouldn't get out of her way and she got mad.

Oh and on another note this is the same woman who said Mother's Day was the worst day of her life and that she whooped him 20 times in Walmart!!!

IAmALady77's picture

I think you should call the police. And THEN call CPS. I never understood why we call the police if our husbands beat us or WE are in danger but we wait forever for CPS to come around when our children are in danger? Makes no sense. In fact, I wouldn't even call them, just go down to the station and ask to speak to an officer. Your SS can tell them what happened and THEY will take pictures. Get the report and go to CPS.

LindsayJ's picture

Well I agree! But gettin my DH to do that is a different stry. He called BM and she said he fell. But she wouldn't tell him if it was the truth. I believe SS he just acted so worried about telling me. I've never seen him like that. So I think he's telling the truth. But I don't know what DH believes. But we're taking her back to court anyways and hopefully he'll be ours!! She's so incapable of caring for this child and is pregnant now!! That Is no excuse to neglect the child you have!! Or abuse them!!! Makes me furious.

IAmALady77's picture

If you're already going to court, def get the police report then! Good luck hun and keep us updated, hugs for you and your family <3

LindsayJ's picture

Well right now our strongest point in our case is how we get him a lot more then supposed to. Which is fine we love it but its also a good point in our case bc she can't handle him she say it every time. She just asked us to keep him 3 more days this time as well I'm afraid if we get a police report that she won't let us have him like that and we won't get as good of a case against her. Bc let's face it getting custody away from a mother is like pullin teeth. If anyone has any pointers on how to get a good case for full custody against a mother let me know!! Thank you all!! It means so much knowing I have you all to turn to when things get tough bc y'all know they do!!