You are here

Dillusional future SD23 is rude, socially backward and 100% self centered!

WiseNotWicked's picture

:sick: I just have to vent about my future SD23 she is so rude, self centered and ignorant about life in general! Her BM left when she was 16 and never bothered to teach her anything about being tactful, clean and most obviously basic manners. My fiance has tried his best with her and she has rebelled from the start acording to him and her brothers. I know this might sound horrible of me but she is trashy and nasty and a replica of her BM! I have gone out of my way to be nice to her, do special things, make sure her dad gets her nice b-day gifts... She is so hot and cold with me, one minute she is ok and the next nothing I might as well be invisable. It is so hard for me to keep my mouth shut, don't get me wrong I can vent to my fiance however he will only listen so much and then says now be nice... He knows she's a pain! It's one thing as a parent to do things for your child and have them take you for granted but doing this for a SD23 who can't even which me a Happy Birthday, good morning or how are you doing is another story. I have fantasy's of shoving her out the door!!

ExpectThis's picture

I'm normally one for attempting to make things work, but I completely understand and concur with foxie.

KirbyKat's picture

She's still living at home at 23? I would certainly make it a stipulation that she is out of the house before you move in.

Shannon61's picture

She sounds like my SD's sister. Go back and read my posts about SD (27). She's moving soon and has been hell. I've never met anyone I disliked so much in my life. Please tell me she doesn't live with you and your fiance. If not, please don't move in w/them under any circumstances, unless you like conflict and drama. Finally, you can't be kind to them because they don't appreciate s@#, so why bother?

WiseNotWicked's picture

I do not live with them and will not until she is gone. She has a 28 year old loser bf who hangs around the house way too much as well. He lives with his grandparents! She is something else for sure, she does as little as possible around the house and my fiance is always picking up the pieces. Once and awhile she will go on a cleaning spree but only if she is having people over... She has no sense of style and does the stupidest stuff around the house in her attempts to decorate it's so bad you'd swear she was trying to make things look bad. For the longest time she insisted that a picture of her and her BM hang in the living room. I ignored it as long as I could and finally told my fiance (who was my BF at the time) that it had to go, he got rid of it immediately. He is a great guy and we love each other very much, I just dispise his daughter and everything she does bugs the crap out of me! She is negative about everything except her BF, her BM, her niece & nephew from her half brother (which is my fiance's stepson from his 1st marriage (that is a whole different story)and her pot smoking loser friends. Finally we got her to quit smoking in the house it was disgusting, they would smoke and burn incense in the basement she was so disrespectful about it I wanted to slap the snot out of her. I have cleaned my fiance's house before he hosted a party because he does so much for me around my house, and the snot SD acted like it was my job! She is clueless, rude, skanky looking and dillusional, she thinks she is going to be a millionare selling real estate in this economy and she has not even gone to school for it yet! I almost fell off my chair laughing the other day when I saw that she was posting houses for sale on FB like she was an agent!?!?!?! Who does that, what is going on in this moron's head??? My biggest fear is that she will leave marry the loser have a couple of kids, leave the loser and then come running back to her dad! In fact my fiance and I have already talked about this and it is his fear as well, and I know in the end he'd let her come back. I love him very, very much! We are not planning to get married until Fall 2012. Hopefully by then she will be long gone and never come back!

Shannon61's picture

Good grief, the only difference in my SD is that she got an education and doesn't use drugs. My DH is also a dear, and it took me a while to realize SD got her nasty traits from BM.

You have a clear picture of who SD is at this point. I wish I would have known. Hopefully she'll be gone by next year. Her facebook real estate ventures are a riot. Is she using effective visualization techiques? She's clearly delusional.

My SD's cleaning consist of taking things off the bathroom shelf and wiping it off. This happened once in 3 years. Other than that, she could care less about decorating or cleaning up. Her bedroom is horrific w/paint peeling, nasty blinds and pictures taped to the wall . . that's right taped . .like high school girls do. 2 years ago she purchased a new picture and left it sitting on the dining room floor. I moved it to her room and it's still in the exact same spot . . on the floor. She has no feminine girly things like a mirrored vanity tray, silk flowers, figurines, matching comforter set, etc. It's so bad that you'd likely think it was occupied by a male teenager. But if you saw her on the street, you'd think she had her s!@ together. What's that old saying. ."follow them home."

Had I known my SD's character before we got married, I would have postponed the wedding until after she moved out. You've made a very wise decision.

Mominator's picture

"Had I known my SD's character before we got married, I would have postponed the wedding until after she moved out. You've made a very wise decision."

Honestly.........I wouldn't have waited for him. Not for the baby-mama-drama from the BM and two self-entitled brats, and my enabling DH, who would give them the world just to have a "relationship" of some sort. His constant drooling with hope and anticipation, has me turning away for fear he'll see my disgust at his comments/behavior.

I will be dealing with this crap for the rest of my life. Well, maybe........