You are here

SKIDS rearing their ugly mugs again -

HappilySelfish679's picture

in exactly ( drumroll please ) 4 hours and 10 minutes.

Bags, shoes, socks thrown everywhere. Every 2 minutes SS10 changes his clothes, and it all goes in the laundry basket. Blank stares, complaining about food, SD7 still cant wipe her ass correctly and after the first night in her freshly washed sheets, her bed will stink like a Chinese toilet again. Disgusting. Tantrum after tantrum until they get shuttled off to mommy's again on Monday. Not interested in much unless it involves on " on " button and a remote control.

The only thing that has prevented me from setting myself on fire in BM's front yard, is my... ( oh god, its a beautiful word...) D U P L E X. I live in a duplex. Best decision in my whole freaking life. A duplex, for all you poor souls who have to share a single family home or apartment with SKIDS ( I shudder while I type this ) is a house that looks like a house but its actually ( now screeching with an emotional voice ) TWO HOUSES IN ONE !!!! Separate by walls, and stone, and drywall and DOORS WITH LOCKS ON THEM !!!! There is a connecting door between the 2 self contained units which I consider having booby trapped, and patrolled by a large German Shepherd who hates children.

So SKIDS , you stinky brats , come on over - you wont see much of me. I have already barricaded the connecting door with my big bookshelf, and I will be in the bathtub, or reading my favorite book , or laying on the beach, or watching foreign movies which you 2 morons have no clue what this is about. Oh, and if you think you can run around the back of the house to my side and bang on the kitchen door, make sure you go barefoot - the resident raccoon made 2 huge piles of shit on the back lawn which I left for the 2 of you to step into.
Make sure to wave goodbye on Monday at 8 !!

askYOURdad's picture

Genious! Genious! Genious! Ha I wonder what DH would say if I told him our next house should be a duplex and he can live in the other half half of the time!

HappilySelfish679's picture

YES !!! Vertical, horizontal - any " al " is good as long as it involves walls, and doors with locks ! By Sunday morning, a totally exhausted and frustrated DH " hides " out on " my " side of the house for a while, we sneak a few cigarettes and then he drags himself back over to " his " side with skids, and he walks away like he's going to his own execution.

I pat him on the head, look sympathetic and wave him goodbye, and run a bath. Shouldn't have put that pecker into the old hag honey !!

tabby yabba do's picture

LOL!!! Biggrin

thinkthrice's picture

Ha! A counselor (seen on my own, of course, Mr. Guilty Daddy is perfect doncha know) told me to get a trailer and place it on my property for Mr. GD to have his visits in with YSS, at the time stb 7. just before he PASed out.

1. I couldn't afford it
2. Mr. GD would have a shit fit (big believer in the "one big happy family" model (TM)

The ass kissing that went on and subsequent manipulation was truly bowel clenching. Just the other day however, over 5 yrs since the youngest PASed out, Mr. GD crowed that he "never kissed his kids asses!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :sick: :sick: :sick: