You are here

I WANNA KICK BM'S FACE IN

liks's picture

DH's old friends from the military days came for dinner over the weekend.

DH was late getting back from an appointment so his friends and I started discussing the bithch BM and the horrible skids....

Now apparently the bitch BM moved out of the house many years before the divorce of her and my DH.

As DH's old friends told me.....'many times we would come and stay and she was not here' 'sometimes she would waltz in and waltz out - saying hello - then going again'

So we assumed she had moved out and was living somewhere else...then possibly 4 to 5 years later AFTER they got divorced, DH announced she was a leso and living with the women next door.....

So why does this bitch BM go around telling her kids and everyone else that is gullible enough to listen/believe....that I BROKE HER AND DH UP????

I NEVER SPOKE TO DH UNTIL 4 YEARS AFTER HE WAS DIVORCED

she is such a fn lunatic mad women and I so wanna kick her in the face!!!

}:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:)

caregiver1127's picture

BM's like to re-write history - our BM had affairs with 5 different men - DH has emails and photos and letters and taped phone messages to prove it - she also got over $100,000 in the divorce but now is telling SS that she pulled herself up from nothing and that the divorce was DH's fault - we don't get all bent out of shape because we have proof of what she did and with who and the divorce decree which shows how much money she got so DH said if SS continues to try and blame him that he will show him the different pieces of proof now that he is over 18 years old!!

liks's picture

And in the meantime....the skids are taught to hate the DH, you and everyone else who BM tells the skids was involved in the 'alleged coverup'

Its so disheartening

caregiver1127's picture

It really does suck but eventually the kids need to grow up and learn the truth or just stay with Mommy forever - you know kids in intact families sometimes don't talk to one parent for years either - I really fear for the entire generation of people!!!

BSgoinon's picture

>>>>BM's like to re-write history

YEP! BM plays the victim. Poor me my husband left me with a baby.

What she fails to mention to anyone is that she slept with almost every one of his friends. Quit working, wanted to live off of the system so she could stay home and get high. And DH never ever went without seeing SS. Ever. Yeah, DH is the bad guy here.

overit2's picture

Re-writing history lol. BM and my bf lived in the same house in seperate bedrooms for over a year before they finally divorced. He kept asking for one, she finally gave in and agreed.

LITERALLY w/in DAYS she moved in w/her female friend that bf realized was actually her lover-and this had already been happening during the marriage.

She was STILL LIVID at him for not wanting to work at it-they divorce went through pretty quick uncontested. She originally wanted to go for the jugular but calmed down after a couple months.
Some time after that she moved out of state w/SD and her lover (after her dad who took them in realized it wasn't just a friend)-

When she came back she did everything possible to reconcile w/him, calls, wanting to meet, etc...
When she found out about me and that sd had met me she increased her tactics big time even though she was circling through 4-5 diff bitches at the time ha!

She still believe that because him and I got serious he didn't give her a chance so it's my fault. I guess she thought she could get back with him to help support her butt and screw around with women. NOT!

liks's picture

I expect this wonderful BM wanted your BF to support her alternative lifestyle by forcing him to persuade the kids that they not only have a disney daddy but they also have 2 fun time mommies....and with you in the way its a tad overcrowded....

oh dear....you must be a real thorn in her side.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

wot a witch!!!!

yeah my BM is just a revolting looking thing who I expect had an alternative motive wen she married my DH....I call her a witch and her rented 2 bedroom ghetto house the witches covern!