You are here

SD16 is an entitled, selfish, pathalogical liar! Finally someone else sees it!!!!!!!

becarefulwhatuwish4's picture

So I've been the one the deal with SD16 forever - the passive aggressive behavior, the flat out rabid animal aggression from her, the demanding, the expecting and the blaming, the anger!
Let me back up a week....last week we went back to court and SD16 decided that she preferred to live with the mother that ditched her to move in with a man (and now we hear they are being kicked out???).
After everything SD has put us through, I am thankful to not have her in my house. She is too much for me to handle and my marriage would dissolve if she came back.
So I have disengaged because I don't have to continue dealing with her anymore. She is my DH's daughter, it's his turn.
This evening she asked her father if she would be able to HAVE the computer that we permitted her to use exclusively while she was living here. He said no, because the arrangement was that she had access to that while she was here, beit visiting or living. It was not purchased for her to take with her and that now that she lives with her mother, her mother can provide her with a computer. (This is part of the tough love lesson lil bitch needs)
She kept trying to get him to feel sorry for her via text and pull on daddy's heart strings, but it didn't work out for her. He gave her his decision and told her that's how it was. She hung up on him and then texted back that she wasn't going to come visit next week and that she'd have the rest of her "shit" out by the end of the month - as if she had a lease and we couldn't just put her stuff out tonight if we wanted.
I said to DH "this is how she is, this is exactly what she does and now you get the taste of it." So we were going to take her to an amusement park on Sunday and have the tix already. So instead we invited her sister-in-law (DH's 2nd oldest child's new wife and son). We would rather give her the ticket and have fun with her and her 2 yr old then deal with a miserable 16 yr old that doesn't like amusement rides anyway.
I feel vindicated in the fact that he now gets a taste of what I have dealt with for the past 12 months.
It turns out that SD contacted her sister-in-law and told her that DH called SD and told her that he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. REALLY????? He never said any such thing and um, where the F*** did that come from??? Over a COMPUTER!!!???? Meanwhile, I was text messaging with the sister-in-law and she told me this. I feel bad for DH. His daughter is a mental case. She thinks people don't talk and that the truth doesn't ever come out, but of course if it did she would come up with another lie or something to make her look less Psycho! I feel bad that he is now seeing this for himself. I think he has been protected inadvertantly from seeing his daughter as a lying, self-serving, psychotic spoiled bitch.
I can sleep tonight knowing that I had nothing to do with this happening. Our lives will be so much better once she finally stops including us in her lies!!!!

oilandwater's picture

Just hope DH stays strong . Every princess needs to know when her reign has come to an end. Wink

redheaded_stepmom's picture

I hope your DH's eyes stay open to the reality of the situation. My DH has finally opened his eyes and seen SD15 for the lying, manipulative, deceitful little brat that she is. I have been seeing it and dealing with it in his absence for years. Of course, when he is around she tries to portray this angelic side so she can get what she wants from daddy dearest...but that is not working so great for her anymore. She has gotten to the point where neither of us trust her at all anymore and she knows it. I wish she would go live with BM for the rest of her high school years. She talked about it, we told her we would start doing what needed to be done so she could go, no she doesn't want to go anymore, so of course she gets to stay here. Jeez...make up your friggin' mind already! I am glad you are getting some relief, and I hope it stays that way for you.

becarefulwhatuwish4's picture

The funny thing is...the sister-in-law and I were just discussing SD and how sad it is that she has chosen to take after her mother and how much worse she has become since she left here. And she then proves to both of us exactly what we said.
I'm so thankful that I don't have to suffer in silence any more. Other people see what I've been witnessing for a while now.