You are here

Weekend is here

limesup's picture

It's Friday! sk free this weekend for me! I hope everybody has a good weekend and if this is also your sk free wkend say hell yes!

It's funny how I enjoy the free weekends more and more. Does anybody realize that they too are liking them more? It didn't bother me much to have them at first but 3 years in and more drama I enjoy the peace and quiet. Not to mention the clean house.
Wink

imjustthemaid's picture

I just dropped off SD15 to BM!! Yay me, no SD all weekend!! Of course BM is not spending time with her, she is dropping her off to GM and going to the closest bar!!

scarpetta's picture

Sometime I feel terrible about the way I resent having my 2 SD's each weekend. My husband has 50% custody and I hate it. I wish he would be like most other fathers after a divorce and only see his kids every other weekend. This is purely selfish on my part, but after 10 years of dealing with his kids, I'm done. I can't stand either one of them and if they never came to my house again it would be too soon!! I hate the weekends because I have to hear about how wonderful they are when they're nothing but spoiled little brats who come over to my house and mess up my whole life. If I had known before I marrie my husband that I would have to put up with this nonsense, I wouldn't have married him. Being single is better than dealing with sneaky, lying and manipulative SD's any day!!!

planningMyEscape's picture

We have SKids EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. I hate weekends.

Hope you enjoy yours though Wink

onebright1's picture

Yep Us too Sad I just got off work, skids will be dropped off here any time, .. My BD is with her dad this weekend. If I wasnt so tired I would go have a drink or go anywhere but be here when they all come bounding yelling squealing arguing turning on all tvs as loud as the volume will go, in this house most likely before SO even gets home from work in an hour............
If I shut my door and sleep, they will open it and yell my name.
Ok, now Ive bummed myself out.

planningMyEscape's picture

Have a drink or two at home ;). LOL. That's how I get through these weekends without killing everyone!!!

witsend71's picture

It's sad when drinking looks better and better just to get through the weekend. We did every weekend for many many years....then every other but added 3 days! It was longer hours but worth it to have every other free. Those weekends are so peaceful. I can definitely relate. This is an "on" weekend....so here I am on steptalk....and it's only Fri...

WTHDISUF's picture

I've been skid free all Month due to travel and school back in. He was last here on Aug. 26th. She tried to get us to get him this weekend but DH did well and didn't agree because he works and we'll be going home next Saturday and we'll have SS8 all day at my families reunion. He will not be coming home with us either! 3 years of SS8 at least 2 weeknights per week plus almost every weekend and I won't hardly lie and say this doesn't feel good! And DH's new behavior of not catering to BM as much is working for me! Any other time he'd be running like a chicken with his head cut off to get SS8 this weekend, assuming I'll be keeping him, even knowing we'd be driving home next weekend. So heck, I'm happy! Smile

luchay's picture

LMAO - stopped off at the bottle shop on the way home and stocked up on wine.... gonna be a LOOONNGGGg night and I need it.

So - guess which weekend in the cycle we are on!

Having said that. The skids have been fine but OH is a whole other story at the moment, with making plans and changing arrangments and me finding out as an afterthought days later - soooooo pissed (off) right now.

Gimme a few hours, and that may just be sooooo pissed Wink

midnyt's picture

I havent seen skid in about hmmm......6 weeks maybe? He is currently refusing to come here coz dddaaaaddddddyyyyyyy doesnt spend any time with him, (or wont take him out and spend money on him) coz not seeing his dad at all is preferable to seeing him EOWE even though my bios are here on the same weekend.
Meh, cant really complain, it makes things a hell of a lot easier for me, not so much for SO though who is incredibly hurt about the whole situation.

shakara's picture

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning. home