You are here

A little vindication

Jojo4124's picture

Well, we had planned this vaca before we were married. We invited dhs 2 23yo dds to come (this was before I married him n found out how enmeshed and emotionally stunted they all are) so the dds invited 2 guy friends too. It's actually going swimmingly!

We are in another state staying at an air bnb. My oldest bio dd lives in town and on Monday we all fit into her vehicle for a 2 hour drive to see a glacier.

I was chatting it up with my 2 bio dds...my youngest flew in too...about their college degrees, my oldest is a social worker...my youngest is 19 going to college living on her own. Awesome talk. My oldest dd is married to an airforce officer and at age 25 they have a life. I don't take any credit for their successes, I thought kids striving for independence was normal.

It was quiet in the way back where sds were. The boys were even asking my girls questions and were very interested, etc.

We get home from the 4 hours of me praising my kids, lol, in the car. One sd stomps off and pouts in her room. The other told me that my daughters' success made her feel bad about herself (for being a loser in life)

My son in law, the airforce officer, was home from caribou hunting the next day and came over with my daughters to the air bnb. We all were eating dinner together...my ex was laying down in another room. The sd who has incest with her dad was whining about something at the dinner table. My son in law just snaped his head up, looking at her and said "loser!" And he went back to eating.

There was stunned silence and I was trying not to laugh!!! Felt soooo goood! (My son in law n dds don't know what sks have been putting me thru...he just saw it in her immediately n called her out on it!!!)

DH, who I found went on Zoosk dating site in June for a whole week according to his phone search history, especially hurtful that he was on there on Fathers Day after I felt sick from taking him and incest sd to dinner at the Melting Pot...and I went to bed. 

He refuses to admit he was on there, blah blah blah. Anyhow, he has been sick on this vaca, actually shiz his pants in public twice. Now that is sexy...barf.  I did tell his daughters about it in detail.

So I saw a post on here about when SO gets old and needs a caregiver. Guess who won't be wiping up his mess? Afterall, he willed all his assets to ex wife and sks. I am not bitter about that, I have my own money. It's just that when the time comes, we will have to use that 401k and maybe life insurance for his expensive 24 hour nursing care.

Just feels good. 

Rumplestiltskin's picture

You really need to get away from these people. Next time, just go on vacation with your kids and leave your DH and his sideshow act of a family behind. 

SteppedOut's picture

His exwife is in his will? What? I can see his kids...but he would rather take care of his exwife than you? Really? That would rub me wrong. 

You realise you will be responsible for hospital/nursing home bills of his, right? 

BethAnne's picture

To be fair, OP's ex was sleeping at their vacation rental for some reason. It seems so bizzare that I feel I missunderstoond what was written? If it is the case that he was there, it seems that neither of them have moved on from their ex's, neither of them really like each other and none of the kids get along easier. The shit show isn't only in her husband's pants.

OP, if you have independent means, why are you sticking with a man you clearly have little respect for?

Jojo4124's picture

Wow I did say my ex was laying in the other room! Sorry meant DH...he isn't my ex YET!! LOL Sorry for the confusion 

CLove's picture

To be used for the divorce as leverage?

I think you should consult a lawyer ASAP.

Good luck, glad you are getting out before you waste any more of your life with this dud(e).

Jojo4124's picture

Yes his ex wife gets 65 per cent of his invome plus his life ins etc. I said only a man still in love with his ex would do that. I was crazy for saying so lol.

After he pays for his care with his money...oops divorce!

Harry's picture

There something going on with the Ex wife.  She will be getting more divorce then you get married to him.   

Movingonisbest's picture

You said "One sd stomps off and pouts in her room. The other told me that my daughters' success made her feel bad about herself (for being a loser in life)." What was your response? I would have told her she has the same opportunity as my kids. What's the reason she hasn't applied herself to better her life? That question is for both of them?

You said " I don't take any credit for their successes, I thought kids striving for independence was normal." I  thought that too. I was shocked when I found out none of my ex's adult kids worked enough to take care of themselves, the ones who have kids can't afford to take care of them yet are still having kids. Most of his adult kids call regularly for money. Not sure why he thought I would stick around for something like that.