You are here

the bitch did it

vwl's picture

My SD's BM filed a motion to remove custody rights from my husband pending the cps investigation. And the judge granted it.

---Back story is my SD4's BM filed a complaint with cps about some marks on her arm. I thought I scratched her or something and I told the BM about it. She called cps and filed a complaint---

She's representing herself and states the case worker strongly recommends the child be removed from our home. She put that in there because she doesn't want to take responsibility for denying custody. We are at our wits end. The complaint is god damn bogus; she says my SD told her that I grabbed her arms and that I lied to her. Of course she said whatever her mom wanted to hear, she f-ing 4 and was probably pressed a bunch of times!! She also put in there that my DH took my SD on the motorcycle. She said my SD has told her I yell at her and am mean somtimes, and disciplines too harshly.

The motion was filed before I was even talked to by the officer working with cps. Jesus this is just such shit. My DH is besides himself.

Anon2009's picture

I'm sorry. I do not know what to say other than that he needs a lawyer well versed in fathers rights and he needs to look online for fathers rights groups and find other men who can give him advice on how to handle this.

vwl's picture

Thanks tog and Anon2009. I haven't heard anything more from CPS, granted it's been less than a week. But they know I have a 7 yr old son in my home with me. If they thought there was some danger, they would be here looking into us more or questioning my son at school, or something. I don't know. This is all so frightening, frustrating, embarrassing, heartbreaking. I know there are worse situations that could be happening. I hate that this has consumed our lives and I feel like this is all my fault.

NYStep30's picture

SS12 made false allegations at school when he was 10. It was the worst couple months of my life. I had a 6 month old baby and I was pregnant. CPS came the first day to check out the house, They asked for our doctor's number and I signed a release for medical records. They met with DH the next day. The CPS case worker made it clear he didn't believe the allegations. He showed up at my house a week or two later. He was there not even 5 minutes and left. A month or so later I got letter saying the case was closed and unfounded. It's a horrible thing to go through. I couldn't sleep and I was worried constantly. I hope the situation resolves itself quickly. Just be as cooperative as possible and they will be able to see that you're a great Mom!