You are here

horrible skids-hate them and how they make me feel

liks's picture

Im annoyed at the way them horrible skids sit around on the coach taking over my big screen tv and my lounge room, glaring at me as I do the usual house cleaning, cooking etc....as If I have two heads....Im annoyed when they 'call the BM' from their cell phones that my DH pays for to 'update' the slag with the latest 'weirdo' things that I have done....then grizzle because their father wont take them places or buy them take away cos they are starving hungry then refuse to eat the wholesome meals that I cook for them....

And....I hate having to sit at the same table as them to eat...

I hate the way my DH thinks his eldest son is the greates wholesome angel when in fact the kids trying to kill me

and I hate the way the skids call the DH demanding and bullying him into something they want

and I hate the way my DH gives the slag 300 bucks a week when the court order says only 200 bucks a week and

I hate the way my DH still bows to the demands of the stupid slag and the horrible skids - who all work together against us - and then believes and says he doesnt....

aaaahhhh that feels better....

WOT SHOULD I DO....I am just so so sick of living like this....

Doubletakex3's picture

Are you being held captive? I'd be running for the nearest exit as if my a** were on fire! Seriously. What's keeping you there?

buttercookie's picture

Talk to your husband and get him to make them behave.
They should eat whats put in front of them, they don't have to like you but they should respect you, your husband needs to tell them to listen to you as an authority figure and no extra money should go to the bm without the two of you discussing it.As much as the skids bother you I have to say most of the blame belongs on the shoulders of your DH for not teaching his kids or expecting them to be civil.
As far as the phones, there should be a no phone zone and family time. If they want to talk to their mom they can do it AFTER dinner and in their room.
If your husband sees nothing wrong with the kids and does not want to work on things you need to decide how much more you want to put up with. Life is too short to be miserable, buy yourself some good running shoes and RUN RUN RUN

alwaysanxious's picture

Why are you taking on so my responsibility for the cleaning and cooking? Leave it go and let him deal with his children. You sound like you need a girls night out!

liks's picture

yeap....girls night out..LOVE IT....

you know what Happened when I did a little sneak to the pub up the road with my DH's sister and my daughter and had a little hour of girls night out....we came back somewhat drunk, and the little turds rang my DH's mother (their grandmother) to say how I have captured her daughter and made her get so drunk she is now spewing up in the front yard!

which she was....talk about a crack up....

Im going to leave it all to DH from now on....cos Im not gunnu be here if they come over...stuff it! thanks guys....any other ideas?

Auteur's picture

AWESOME VENT! Ok now it's time to disengage. Do NOTHING for them. No cooking, no cleaning. Let DH get the "real feel" of being a parent to his "angels."

GG (biodad I live with) also viewed his spawn as "angels" (NOTHING could be further from the truth)

For a time he thought it was the GREATEST PRIVILEGE in the world to play 'step 'n' fetch' to his crotch droppings when I started to bow out due to disrespect from HIM and from his spawn (Behemoth induced mostly; they were beer bonging the PAS koolaid)

After a few years of this, it became tiring and he began to become weary and short with them. They were shocked b/c biodad (according to the Behemoth) was supposed to wait on all three hand and foot and fulfill their heart's desires (and ignore me)

Disengaging is SO awesome.

liks's picture

Thank you Thank you Thank you....this is exactly how I wanna play it.....

I actually said to DH that he either takes control of them boys of his or im outta here....and I refuse to be here in this house when they are. I will actually take my daughter and we will go somewhere for the weekend.

I love my DH so much and one weekend I did NOTHING for them and watched my poor DH run around after them left right and centre. not fair. it made me hate them more....

then the little pricks rang around to everyone saying how I did nothing for them and their dad did it all....so that was then the reason as to me saying to my DH I will not be here anymore when they are here...I do not have any other alternative....I also said he needs to get the 16 year old into therapy as his behaviour is off. And he needs to take the child to therapy not the weirdo ex slag. Child has decided he is now a Hitler supporter and announced he no longer believes in God or the Bible....I said to my DH sister - to not listen to his weirdo announcements as this sounds like just another of his power plays to try and gain attention from anyone...and will be used by the ex slag to say to my DH that 'this is another example of odd behaviour directly due to me and Dh marrying'.

You got any more ideas for me????

mind you....I also said Im outta here .... stayed away and my DH txt and called all night....cried on the phone to me begging me to come back - in the end I allowed him to come and collect me in the early morning....in fact he was half way there....we stayed away for the rest of the day...spawns- ball droppings carried on like you would not believe when we walked into the house at dinner time....